Quick Saudi Visa Check Online: Discover how to check your Saudi visa status online quickly and easily with our step-by-step guide. Recently, the Saudi Arabian government has updated its Enjaz visa checking system to verify visa status online. The website allows you to check your visa status in a matter of seconds. The site is now available in English and Arabic and the process is simple and easy to use.
This post attempts to complete the following questions that our friends often ask us related to quick Saudi visa Check Online:
- How to KSA visa check by passport number?
- How does Mofa Saudi Arabia visa check online?
- How is my visa check online?
- Where I can check Saudi Arabia work visa by passport number?
- Saudi Arabia work visa check online?
- Enjazit.com.sa visa check by passport number
- Visa check online by passport number
The following step-by-step instructions will let you simply check your Saudi work visa status online.
- To check your visa status, you will need to visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/ the official website of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA-KSA).
- Select language: English
- On your right side find Query Section (Please see the below-given picture for easy reference)
- Now, Select Inquiry Type: Visa Application
- Now put their Electronic Application Number (E-number)
- Put their Passport number
- Fill in the correct Captcha and Search.. that’s it.
A pop-up message will appear here to receive your visa-related message (Please see the below-given picture for easy reference)
- If you can see only the e-number (Application data) appeared without a popup window that means your visa has not been stamped yet. Our suggestion is to repeat the above process every hour ago if the visa is not stamped.
Remember, after submitting documents to the Saudi Consulate for the visa endorsement process, it will take normally 3 to 4 working days for stamping a Saudi visa. In case, if you see that during this tenure, your visa is not stamped, it means there is some objection occurring in your documents like name spelling mistakes, attestation not cleared, etc. For this clarification, I recommend, please contact your visa agent or relevant channel during working hours for inquiries.